There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Heeeeyar!!

I had a post before this post. It was up for a day, it was a big whining rant about how much I hate money, or the lack of it as James so kindly pointed out. If you were unfortunate enough to stumble upon it I apologise. I was in a really bad mood and money has been stressing me out lately. It still is stressing me out but I have decided that insted of complaining about my situation it is time to be proactive and make the moves to fix it.

Next week I am going full time, this is a great opportunity. A) It means somekind of stability. B) My boss is great and has structured it in a manner which means how much money I can potentially earn somes down to me and how much I push the shop. He has also expanded the store onto eBay which I am going to ninja kick in the balls so hard, I can flog everything on there. He has set out monthly targets that I need to make. I get bonuses for going over these which I can and will each and every month so there! I initially thought this was a dead end job with no place really to go but I was also filled in on the captain's plans for expanding the business which are quite exciting and as pretty much the main employee at the moment, if the business is to go in the direction he plans I could potentially be quite sorted.

I am also starting my own business. the most exciting part. I have heaps of ideas for it at the moment so I need to lay them all out and gradually expand. It's going to include sourcing, repairing and jazzing up vintage clothing as well as making cool rockabilly and punk accessories. Bows, jewellery, ties, pasties, guitar straps, everything. I also plan to set up my screen printing contraption and start do rad, retro tees. To go along with this I am going to design and build my own rockabilly/punk embroidery collection which I can use for designs on my clothes as well as sell packaged to other ermbroiderers for apparently quite decent sums of money. At the moment I plan to start out on eBay and then start going to the markets and pedalling my wares. Eventually oneday maybe I'll have my own actual shop :D That's the dream. I have even more plans to go hand in hand with this but I think I have already given too much away, don't want you fiends stealing my ideas.

All I need to complete this plan is a home with enough room for all my shit, a sewing machine and a wacom tablet. I am working on these.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home