There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

S.O.S

During one of Jimi Hendrix's tours of the U.S. he started to keep a journal, when nothing particularly interesting was happening he would simply write S.O.S meaning 'Same Old Shit'.

Interesting.

James hassled me today because I hadn't blogged for a bit. I don't see why he cares, he has to listen to me winge at home all the time :p

The weekend was nice. One of those productive weekends where you get right into it at 6am in the morning and the ti
me goes nice and slowly. We did some gardening on Sunday afternoon. I have been out of home for five years now but have only ever lived in utes so have never really gardened apart for planting some various 'erbs (the legal kind) in pots. We ploughed up one of the gardens running down the side of the house and planted some Tomatoes and Purple Capsicum, did you know you can get purple capsicum? I also planted some strawberries in a big pot, delish. I also found a wasps nest and a dead bird in the garden. Eventful.

On a different note I unintentionally railroaded my boss into offering me a full time job. Exciting stuff. We still have to negotiate the details. I am afraid of this, I am a push over and I worry that he will rail road me right back and have me working for half as much as I'm on now. No deal McCucheon. I might get my mum to act as my laywer, she
is shrewd. This puts an interesting twist on my travel plans. If I go on full time it is something I really want to make a go of so I wont be abandonning it a year down the track to go around Australia. I have business plans that compliment my work that I think I will make a go of insted. I change my mind all the time and never follow thorugh on anything, this frustrates me. 2006 is my year to get it sorted so we'll see.

I'm going to Toowoomba this weekend. I am stoked. I miss my family heaps. I still have to get my Mum and Nan Mother's Day presents but I bought my dad a Suzi Quatro CD. He loves her.
Well your mama don't know where your sister done go
She goes down to the Drive. She's the start of the show
Let her move on up. Let her come let her go.
She can jive
Down in Devil Gate Drive

"Come on, boys. Let's do it one more time for Suzi!
Are you ready,
now?"

Come alive. Come alive Yeah!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

7:36 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

7:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home