There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Friday, April 28, 2006

His & His

I just made these towels for my friend DJ and his boyfriend Damian's housewarming on the weekend. Cheeky Cheeky.



I love giving presents. I'm not just saying that so you think I am all loving and caring or whatnot, I don't care what you think of me fuckers :p I just really love giving presents. I am a hamper fetishist. I can never just give a solitary present, there needs to be an assortment and it always needs a theme beit subject or colour. For example the colours of these towels nicely match a bottle of Lindauer Fraise...

...they will come in a matching box with a matching ribbon. I am even obsessed with making sure the card (and envelope) matches. I think I am an obsessive compulsive gift giver. It pisses James off but I think there are worse things to be obssesive compulsive about than doing nice things for people you care about.

I'm really excited about seeing old friends tomorrow. I'm missing everyone alot. Can't wait. I hope he likes the towels, homosexuals are a tough crowd to please unless you have an 11 inch penis, a pair of crotchless leather pants and a wallet full of cash, I don't make the rules, it's just the way it is.

Ragh.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

4:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

5:08 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

7:34 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»

7:41 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home