There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Friday, April 07, 2006

'N' is most definitely for ninja!

Yesterday I...

- Walked 6km (it only took me an hour and a half so up yours WhereIs)
- Swam 3 km (120 laps, heeeeeeeeeeyar)

Now I look like this...


Haha, not really (thank god) but I do fit into my top well enough to wear it now, sort of. I may not fit into it by Saturday night though because it is Friday and tomorrow is Saturday and exercise will be limited. I might go for a swim tomorrow morning and do some situps tonight but that's about it. If it does fit I still don't think I would be safe in the fact that it wont bust at the seams when I drink 2 glasses of champagne and bloat up. I don't think I want to wear it anymore anyway. I sewed black buttons and black ribbon tie up straps on my other top I bought and it looks heaps better so oh well.

I can't weight (wait, gettit!) for this to be over so I can start talking about something else. I need to keep my mind focussed on this right now so if I start telling you about the fungus I think is growin on my arm or how much I hate my job I will get distracted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home