There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Monday, April 24, 2006

I wrote a post...

... but then I changed my mind so now you get nothing, NOTHING!!!

OK, here's something.

I had an awesome weekend. I am being healthy, we are spending heaps of time being outdoors and relaxing I feel great.

We suck at fishing though.

James's sister is about to have a baby and this is so exciting! If we ever decide to have kids ours will be ordered in from Cambodia.

I enjoy the conspiracy theory that Katie Holmes wasn't even really pregnant. I think I even believe it. I think she gradually stuffed more and more pillows up her shirt over a nine month period and is trying to pass an adopted baby off as their own in an effort to restore Tom Cruise's masculinity. We all know he shoots blanks.

We looked at cars on the weekend. I want to buy a (cheap) 4WD after tax time to take around Australia. James's want to buy all the ones we can't afford.

Today is Monday but that is ok because there is a public holiday tomorrow. I think I have Thursday off and then we have another long weekend. As a casual employee this sucks but I love it!

We cooked a whole Mangrove Jack (which we bought, did I mention we suck at fishing?) on the weber for James's parents and his Grandfather the other night. It was awesome. I was sent home with fish carcass and told to make stock. I feel this really challenges my culinary ability.

I miss my family. I worry about my dad because he is sick and misses me alot. I worry about my nan because she is old. I don't worry about my mum, she has the poker machines to take care of her.

I think I might get a hair cut at the Autralian Institute of Hair Dressing on Thursday. It is cheap but worrying letting students loose with scissors so close to my head. That's where the thinking happens.

When we get our car I am going to learn to drive. Driving scares me shitless. I am too panicy. I am only learning for when we go around Australia. I don't think I will even bother getting my real licence because as long as I have James in teh car with me at all times it is ok. He objects to this because it means he has to be sober. I plan to drive the long stretches of road with noone around. He can do all the city driving.

I yearn for new tattoos but we are poor. I am going to get half sleeves and a back piece. That's it, I promise.

Maybe.

Suicide Girls was dissappointing. I couldn't see anything because the Arena is a shit hole and some 10 foot tall arsehol named Zodiac was blocking the entire stage with his head full of shit locks. I lost my learners and went to look for it, when I came back James was hugging Nixon and Fanny. Nixon has bitten a guys nipple of before yet I think my boyfriend was freaking her out.

I am a salad ninja.

I have itchy feet.

Splendour tickets go on sale soon. This excites me. They should be releasing the line up this week.

It was James's birthday last week. I bought him a new esky and a carton of personalised beer. I thought it was awesome but I think he was disappointed. I wish I was rich so I could buy him guitars.

I have planted lots of herbs. So far only the rocket and the basil are growing. I am too impatient for this.

I have been having nightmares about a friend I feel like I have abandonned. I haven't been sleeping well.

Our cat doesn't love us anymore. He ran away for about two weeks a year ago and since he came back he has been a home cat. Sleeps with us, eats with us, watches tv with us. He ran away a couple of days ago and he came back on Saturday night, this was a relief but he has gone again. I hope its because he has a girlfriend and not becuase he doesn't love us. I wish he was a girl cat so he could have kittens.

I want a dog and I want to take it to the dog park.

I think tomorrow we plan to go fur a big walk through the wetlands around nudgee. I love being outside in the sun. I used to hate summer. I used to hate wearing clothes that involves seing flesh. I used to wear jumpers in thirty degree heat and forge notes to get out of PE. I used to like being pale and never wanted a tan. I wasn't goth but I was morbid. I used be very bitter, judgemental and nasty but I am so glad this has changed too. This all has gradually beeing changing over the past five years or so and I love it. Whilst I am struggling with certain areas of my life I am feeling a lot more free-spirited now and this is great.

I miss having close friendships though. I still have a couple of friends who I have know since high school. I would do anything in the world for them and visa versa but I hardly see them. We are all in relationships and that makes things hard, we all have jobs and responsibilities and that makes things hard, we all live on different sides of the city and that is hard, we have all become different people and that is hard too. I miss when things were simple and you would just go to someone's house and 'hang out' with nothing to do. I miss it yet I don't think its something I could do these days. Communication is also hard. I think DJ is having a housewarming on the weekend. I am really excited about this. We may not see each other often but when we get together we can get along like we always used to.

I hate my job but I don't think I can do anything else. I really need to be my own boss. Here I am close to that, but I don't get paid like a boss. I work alone so sometimes I get lonely but at least it gives me time to blog...

...but I should go and do some work now.

Bye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home