There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Splendour Lineup...


Well it seems this man is about as close to Jesus as we are going to get at Splendour...


SATURDAY JULY 22ND...
Sonic Youth, Grinspoon, DJ Shadow, The Grates, Death Cab for Cutie, TV on the Radio, Augie March, The Avalanches (DJ set), Youth Group, Brittle Fex, Atmosphere and Paul Mac.
SUNDAY JULY 23RD...
Brian Wilson, Wolfmother, Scissor Sisters, Yeah Yeah Yeahs, Jose Gonzalez, Snow Patrol, You Am I, Decoder Ring, The Presets, Clap Your Hands Say Yeah, The Zutons, Matisyahu and Clare Bowditch & Feeding Set.

I dunno if this lineup is good enough for me to pay $160 but I don't think I have choice. Scissor Sisters, the Yeah Yeah Yeah's and Death Cap for Cutie are major draw cards for me. As are The Grates even though I have seen them a billion times before.

We haven't done very wellwith our predictions though I'm sure alot of them are likely to come up in the second announcement. We'll see. Dallas Crane needs to be there. Butterfingers are at the Great Northern on Friday night so they will certainly be there. Hmmmmm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

7:39 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:43 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home