There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Monday, April 24, 2006

F*&^ing Kangaroos

I know I just posted but here is another one.

Splendour tickets this year are $160 this year. Last year they were $125, apparently the huge increase is due to the event itself being so much huger this year. I love Splendour and I love Byron Bay but Jesus Christ himself will have to be headlining for me to go!

I was really looking forward to Splendour but this is a lot of effin' money when you have none and when you are tryingto save. On top of the $160 we need to pay for camping, food, party favours and drinks. It is going to be a very expensive weekend. We were planning on calling the campground accross the road (where we stayed last year) and booking this week but I think I will hold off till the line-up is announced. Like I said before its needs to be pretty impressive for me spending this much money.

On the up-side they have introduced new ticketing methods to stop the scalping issues that had last year. You can read all about it at
www.splendourinthegrass.com.

I am angry. But I just found this on the interweb and it made me laugh...





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home