There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Geeeeeeeetars...

James hooked me up with this site . Tres Cool. You can design your own custom guitars, bazillions of different options to chose from. Here are a couple of the beauties I have made...


Jack White has already contacted me to purchase the Les Paul shaped one, har. I like the first one because when the fans get rowdy I can alway use the pointy bit as a weapon. Just for good measure here are some of James's, they're pretty boring though. Zzzzzzz.


I rock out. Have I mentioned this one time...

Ragh.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting site. Useful information. Bookmarked.
»

4:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

7:40 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home