There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Shits and Giggles...

I was bored so I got to pondering what James's and my offspring would look like. This is what I came up with...

Don't worry, we are not having babies, ever. When we are ready we will import a container full from Cambodia. Until then we will delight in corrupting other people's children that we will hand back dirty and full of red cordial.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

4:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

7:36 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home