There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ghost Town

The Myer Centre is dead today. I think I have served three people all day. I am tired and bored. I have been working on some designs that I am going to digitise for embroidery and make a collection which I will then sell to other companies for squillions of dollars. They are all kind of cool punk/alternative/rockabilly designs. Here is one of them...

I really want to go home now. I have the day off tomorrow. The house is clean so I have the day to do not much at all. I plan to wash the Valiant and apply for some jobs. Maybe blog, fart, eat and watch some TV also.


Cowabunga.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home