There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Life is Peachey...

How many billion people are there in the world? What of the odds of two people who are meant to be together forever finding each other?

I feel very lucky. I feel lucky to have found my other half and I feel lucky that I have been able to do it without too much heartbreak along the way. I always use to wonder why things in my life never worked out, why things always turned to shit. I realise now that all my luck was just saving up to bring me you and it was worth it.

It has also been worth all the shit we have been through together. At the time it seemed like torture but it was just something I think we had to go through in order to come out the other side a billion times stronger. We are a unit.

As a little girl I would picture the guy I would fall in love with, and spend the rest of my life with, my soul mate if you want to call it that. I would imagine what it would be like and what it would feel like but I could never ever have dreamt of this. The reality is a billion times better because not only are you my bestest boy, you are my bestest friend.

Some times I amazed at just how perfectly we click, its insane. We are identical and different in all the right ways. Whilst neither of us might be perfect we are perfect for each other and that is the most important thing.

I feel like the last 6 months of our lives have brought me to some kind of inner peace or understanding or something. That sounds so silly but I can't explain it. I'm not quite sure what it is but I finally get it. I've finally fallen into sync with the world. I have developed some kind of understanding of myself and of human nature that I have never really looked into before and that I don't think I would have uncovered without the experiences I have had. I think one of the difinitive things I have come to understand is that you can't possibly understand anything (or anyone) thus the only thing we can do is try and be as open minded and non-judgemental in life as possible. Nothing good comes from being nasty without cause and even if there is cause understanding that we don't understand is important. This sounds like completely meaninless, random, crap but I know what I mean by it and its a lesson I am very proud to have learnt.

This started out a soppy love letter and has turned into rambling so I think I might end it here before it goes any further down hill :p Life is peachy, things are really pulling together.Whilst I may whinge about crap that happens or the things that I want blah blah blah that all means shite when I look at what I have and how lucky I am to have it. I am the happiest I have ever been in my life and I just wanted to say thankyou. I don't hide my affections, you know how I feel, I tell you all the time but I just had to say it again because sometimes shouting it out feels like the only thing I can do to stop my heart exploding.

I love you.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

D'aw, thanks Pook, I luvs you more than bunnies (and any other silly thing like that we say to each other!!).
You are a rock show!!


p.s...... bags not cooking dinner tonight!!!! ;P

3:09 PM

 
Blogger NicNic said...

NutLump Tato, NutLump.

3:23 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home