There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Monday, June 19, 2006

I just got a paper cut...

... but that is okay because life is effin awesome, still. Nobody can stop the music.

I am saving money like a fiend, I finally figured it out and its great. I have not gone full time yet in a move on my part to be considerate to my work mate though he is not really embracing the opportunity. No skin off my nose however, I am working full time hours (42.5 a week) at a casual rate. I will be officially be full time at the start of the new financial year.

We have to move out of our house soon because they are redeveloping it as parkland or something like that. We don't really mind because we want to move somewhere bigger anyways. This will happen after Splendour.

My Marmy is coming to Brisbane for a conference today so she will be staying with us for two nights. I always loves this because sh spends lots of money on us, so spoilt. I wont let her know how well I have been saving so we still look poor and she feels sorry for us. Hehehe. Tato's parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow night. I think we are making strog. I am going to make apple pie for dessert because I have become a pie ninja!

I am getting new tattoos this weekend. I am so excited. I am changing studios to Wild At Heart in the city I think this move will work out.

We have three tomatoes growing in our garden. They should be ready for eating by the weekend. We have 2 capsisums growing but ni think they might drop off before they get ripe. We have a single flower on our strawberry plant. James's shallots are doing great, the rocket is taking off (haha) and the sweet basil has hit a wall. I can't wait to move house to plant more plants. We have a huge agave at home. I am going to shop it out and sell it on eBay before we leave.

My boyfriend is really hot. I wish he was more modest so he appreciated me telling him this. All I do is feed his ego and I fear he will try and take over the world, but only if it doesn't involve getting off the couch.

Other stuff is going on, things are very exciting. More to come later, for now I should do some work. I have been meaning to post a photo blog but camera is a weiner so you will just have to wait.

Peace Out.

P.S. I want to be a rock star.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home