There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Viva La Revolution

I'm down on society. We can't find a home. People are meat wads.

We are going to see a mortgage broker on Saturday even though I don't think they will want to give us any money.

I don't want to rent a shit box but the real estate's seem to think that's all we deserve. I hate you rich fuckers.

We are going to buy a unit and I'm going to black and white checkered tiles everywhere, it will be awesome.

We almost won Oz Lotto last night, but didn't.

I really want to get through this crap and go back to normal. I have packed our life into boxes but we still don't have anywhere to go. Cut us some slack.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home