There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

And then there were five...

One of the crucial, non-negotiable, universal rules of relationships is that everybody gets a list of five celebrities who they may bonk without copping the wrath of their partner. I have always struggled to make my five. I have never really put much though into it. However the other day James completed his list and this spurred me into action. If James has a full list then I need to collect mine. So, here it is (in pictorial format for your viewing pleasure and in no particular order)...






That's a damn hot list if you ask me. Doesn't really take much to figure out the kind of guy I like. Mmmmmmmmmmm.

James's list sucks weiner, I am really disappointed in him and am beginning to question whether I really know him at all. It goes something like this Brodie (ok I'd give him that one), Natalie Portman (borrring), Anna Paquin (she looks like 12), Rachel Bilsen (passable except that he keeps calling her Rachel Bison) and Kiera Knightly (goddamn eat something girl). My chick list would look something like my guy list except they would all have boobs and vaginas.

It has been a hectic week at work, I am exhausted. I have been doing 10/11 hour days without breaks and I am totally hanging out for the weekend. This place is starting to grate on me, it would be ok but I wish I had more support, just a casual to share the work load with or something. I am getting $14 an hour to be embroiderist, customer service, receptionist, accounts person, web designer, eBay manager, cleaner and general lackey and I feel that I am worth a little bit more than that. Right now my pay is almost a fortnight late too and I am still hanging out for my group certificate *grizzle*

On another note we have a new house. I haven't even seen it yet, I am trusting James's judgement and we are signing the lease next weekend. This is it...



It is in Meymot Street. I choose to call it 'the Mot'. Come visit us some time.

Anyhoo, I'm on my way (from misery to happiness today). Peace out! Be cool, stay in school!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

james's list is wrong!!! anna paquin??? wtf!

-- other nicole

6:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home