There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Monday, August 07, 2006

Talk furniture to me baby, oh yeahhh

How cool is this...

I plan to get the arm chair and maybe the ottoman in this range to go with the lounge suite (in black) in previous blog. I will then make red vinyl cushions to go on the black lounge. It will look sick.

The house hunting thing sucks. We did all this screwing around with applications to get an early inspection on the Brighton place but now the people living there want an extension on their lease. So rude. It is so hard to get inspections anywhere else. I work all day every day and so does James and we can't get away but everyone is refusing to do inspections evenings or on weekends *grumble*. Foine! If they don't want people with secure full time jobs to rent from them that's fine. Real Estate Agents are some of the biggest weiners I have even dealt with in my life. I just want a new home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home