There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A little ray of sunshine...

...in the shape of a James.

I spent the better part of Saturday listening to James whinge about his poor poor hang-over. He got no sympathy from me though - NUUH! He may have gotten sympathy if he hadn't drunk my drinks the night before because he thought I wouldn't notice. He may have gotten sympathy if he didn't also drink the entire bottle of wine I bought on top of his other drinks. And he may have gotten sympathy if he had listened to me as I tried to coax him out of that last glass of port even though he was well and truely drunk and the part was well and truely over. He waltzed his mother around the lounge room singing his adapted version of 'Little Ray of Sunshine' and then came to bed and started talking in tongues to me about taking my shirt off. Boys eh?

We have a place and a date for our wedding. We also have 100 yards of polka dot ribbon.

At last my ring is ready to be picked up from the jewellers after being resized, I was getting worried they had eaten it.

Work is really busy at the moment - I am swamped, its ok though, makes the days go quicker. Apparenly my boss had 3 separate customers comment to him on Saturday about how wonderful I am. Funny considering I am a complete cow to the other 97 customers I serve a week. Haha, just kidding - I am loverly to all.

It is birthday season at the moment. If I ever have children they are not going to be born around this time of year, its just cruel. I will have October babies - noone is born in october.

We are getting so many engagement presents its crazy. I never realised it was something you got presents for unless you had a party but people are popping up with pressies all over the place. Everyone is awesome, thankyou cards are on the way homies :D

I am tired and look like crap. I have had a cold so at the moment I have a really sexy husky voice, I wish it didn't have to go away. I have decided to be a girl and start taking more pride in my appearance, it will be an effort but it must be done. I am sick of feeling all skanky and looking like a slapper.

Ragh.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home