There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Friday, June 30, 2006

I have never met a ninja I didn't like.

This has been my first month working full time and I have slaughtered our monthly target by almost 2 grand.

On another note, I don't get PMT anymore. James gets it insted. This is awesome but its a bugger listeing to him whinge and dodge his moods. He also gets breakouts, I never got those in the first place so its pretty funny to witness. I still get the cramps, that bites - I will not rest until they are James's as well.

I have a pimple on my arm right now. On my tattoo, right on her nose - that is funny. I want to squeeze it but i don't want to bugger it so I just have to let it fester. Shee has all scabbed and now it is peeling, soon she will be gorgeous.

It is Friday, that means tomorrow is Saturday and that's pretty gosh darned exciting.

I have a crush. On my boyfriend. It is huge. I am such a groupie. I wish I could play hard to get or act all cool and nonchelant. But I can't. He melts me. I am going to marry him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

10:04 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home