There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

...must be funny...

My bank balance has seven figures. Albeit one of them is a full stop and two of them are in the cents column but it is seven figures all the same and I am proud.


Stuff is happening, things are exciting. I might blog later but in the mean time I think I will just let the grape vine take its course and enjoy my happy little world.

Question of the week:
Who rocks out more :: Ninja's or Pirates?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations!!! (I won't say what for so you can tell people yourself...)
We'll see you on saturday and have a drink to cheers the happy news.
Caitlin says gurgle wah grunt mnaaa

11:10 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes indeed, congrats on the bank account dear!! hehehe isnt that what mell's on about???

12:54 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home