There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Army Of Me

Courtesy of Cathy @ Wild at Heart. She will look heaps hotter once she has peeled and stuff. Will post more then. It took three hours in the chair and has been hurting alot more compared to my others, probably because it has been the one which has involved the most time and work. My arm has been really swollen and I have had the most grief sleeping and wearing jumpers, sucks because its really really cold.

This is the last tat before I get hitched (this is what I say now anyways) except for maybe a portrait of James on my left butt cheek, when I get old and saggy so too will he - a tattoo that truely works with time :D

I was joking then too btw.

No really I was.

Really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home