There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Dum Dum Da Da

Our planned wedding date is over a year away and there are already battles. I wish I had one of those boyfriends who didn't care about anything and just left all the details up to me, no - scrap that, I enjoy that he cares I just wish he agreed with me. I am trying to balance out quantity with quality and etiquette while taking into account a strict budget. Anyone who knows James on the other hand knows he just wants to rock and roll all night and party every day. Its ok though - we will find compromise and by compromise I mean he will see my point of view, haha.

We are checking out a venue on Saturday and I am totally pumped. It is perfect - no tulle or bows for miles, great price, so helpful staff and an awesome location. Most importantly to us it is unique. I know I should keep it all under wraps and not blog about it but I don't think many people read this anyway. This place has a large indoor room where we hope to hold a cocktail-style reception and a large outdoor roof-top deck over looking the river where we are thinking of holding the ceremony. Here are a couple of sneak peaks to make you moist...



I have sooooo many ideas, I am a completely certified creative genius. This is going to be the best wedding ever.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You would be surprised WHO actually reads your Blog.... All walks, talks, shapes and sizes!

It is a crazy entertaining read or should that be rant!?

We are yet to congratulate you in person - but I would hope that you know we are happy for you both.

So Congratufuckinlations!!!

3:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home