There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Thursday, August 24, 2006

I feel sexy when...

...I am wearing matching socks. That day is not today.

I annihilated my previous high score in Space Ball on my phone by 300 points this morning. I think the tides might be changing. I hope so. I have decided to stop looking for houses for a little while. We have a back up that comes through in October, might wait for that. This decision is important for my sanity. I hope we don't get kicked out.

We are going to see Aussie on Saturday. The lady on the phone was absolutely lovely. I feel bad that we will probably just be wasting her time. Buying a house is well over a year away for us, I will be sure to go back to her then though.

We grocery shopped last night, it gives me such a thrill to have a full stock pantry. We spend $140 on food but this lasts us around 3 weeks. By this reckoning $50 should last us a week but it never does. It lasts around 2/3 days because shopping like that is shite. It doesn't work for us. It has taken a while but we finally cracked the code. Shop our arses off and buy everything we can think of. WAHLA!

Our tomato plant overfloweth. We have more than we need so if any one needs some lovely organic, pesticide free tomatos - we're your people. The strawberry is rockin'. We are going to have pancakes with lemon juice and strawberries on them on Saturday. I cannot wait.

We bought a couch and an outdoor setting last week. Very funny considering we don't have a house to put them into yet. The couch is order and is being scotchguarded and whatnot so we probably wont be getting it for around 2 months anyway.

Not moving now means we can afford to pay the deposit on the powerhouse which we will be doing in the next week. I'm nervous in case i find somewhere better later but the powerhouse is awesome and I know it will go off. I looked long and hard, there is nowhere better. Now we just need to find a place for the ceremony.

I'm rambling (sorry rick) so I will be off now.

Peace Out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No Nic, not rambling this time. Quite informatitive. Good Luck with everything - Rock it out. Tomatoes sound good - put us down for a couple. FYI - our home email is now - nicolericky@optusnet.com.au - look forward to hearing from you and thanks for the mention... Smarty!

10:45 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home