There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Sunday, October 01, 2006

Last Night...


saw Dallas Crane @ the Zoo. Rock. I love them. Great night until James drank too much and started talking in tongues again and I had to haul his intoxicated arse home. At least I didn't get blamed for his hangover today.

Big family weekend. Saw my aunties and a cousin yesterday and my mum dropped by on the way home from the coast yesterday. She gave me a sewing machine for my birthday. Yey!

We saw the mortgage broker yesterday to go over things before we signed our loan docs because i am paranoid. Turns out the bank sent us paperwork for the wrong loan! Eep, but its ok. Plenty of time still.

I'm going now to settle in for Idol. Yarrrrrrrr.

Here's to another week at work *yawn*

I want to be a rock star. I wonder if sleeping with a metrinome going at night will give me rhythm? I am a weiner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home