There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Less Home More Groan

Buying a house is drama. I am stressed. I am not confident that we are going to get approved for this loan, not confident at all. We were meant to know on monday but the bank are cocksmokers, asking for things like the piece of toilet paper James wiped his arse with on the night of January twelfth 1996.

If this falls through we cannot rent and we cannot buy. I refuse to fill out another application of any sort. The disappointment has been going on for months now and its not something I can endure much more of. Its making me really unhappy, I hate limbo, I hate living in a house surrounded by cardboard boxes. I want to move back to Toowoomba. Things aren't this hard there. I miss my friends, I miss my family, I miss living in a smaller town where you are more than just an insignificant speckle on its big stinky arse. Lately Brisbane has been defeating me on a daily basis. The only thing I have is James, and yeah - he makes it all worth while but aside from that the sparkling lights of the big smoke are starting to fade for me. I want to go home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home