There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Too cool for school.

I never blog anymore. I find I have to much to write so its easiest just to write nothing at all. Here is a couple of points of note.
  • James and I have officially bought a house. Settlement date is the 1st of November at which stage we plan to reef up the carpets, polish the floor boards, paint the walls and move in.
  • We have found a location for our wedding ceremony. It will be an evening ceremony in the Rainforest Hideaway at the Botanic Gardens.
  • I'm tired and I hate my job but that's nothing new. 1 day does not a weekend make.
  • We have no car anymore.
  • The weather has been amazing, I love springtime. Yesterday was a scorcher, I didn't want to go to work. It was frolicking weather.
  • My mum has bought me a sewing machine for my birthday, yey!
  • I bought workout gear the other day, hehe, James and I are going to start buffing up. We just can't find any shoes. We went to go walking last night but i had packed away our old joggers for the move so insted we sat on the couch and ate toast.
  • I bought a washing machine. No more Speed Queen.
  • On the weekend we made pasta from scratch ie. flour, eggs etc. this was fun.
  • My work has relocated, about 3 metres away but it feel like a whole new planet. Very exciting.
  • I have a pimple in my left nostil. It came to a head today after 3 days of agony. It is massive and hard and green and painful.
  • I am getting wrinkles. James is getting grey hairs. So old.
  • I just bought some chilli seeds on eBay. Apparently th is what they grow to look like (no joke, i wouldn't have bought them if they didn't) ...
That's all for now my little pork cutlets. Peace out, be good to your mother.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Guy's - Wholly Fuckin White Man... Goin Off! I have read so much tonight as I have been out of action for some time and you are lucky last. I am thankful. Nice Blogging and congratulations again. WTF... You will have to call to tell us where and when you guy's are in..

10:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home