There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Monday, October 23, 2006

...

Dear Alex and Sheree,

I am writing this letter to regretfully inform you that I wish to resign from my position at the Cap Factory Brisbane City – my last day being Friday the 3rd of November.

I would like to thank you for employing me, teaching me and giving me the opportunities that you have. I have thoroughly enjoyed working for you however I feel, and I hope you understand that I have outgrown what the store is able to offer me in terms of growth, promotion and learning.

I have been offered the role of Production Manager at the EmbroidMe store opening up at Chermside which I will commence on the 6th of November. This is an awesome opportunity for me as it will lead to supervisory role, great pay rewards, further study and eventually I will be predominantly working with software as a designer for screen-printing, heat press and embroidery – this is something that I have always wanted to do.

I am very sorry for leaving, especially at this time – coming into Christmas etc. however this is an amazing opportunity that I cannot miss. I wish you the best of luck with the shop in the future and would once again like to sincerely thank you for everything you have done for me.

Warm Regards,

Nicole Lee

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you! Great stuff :-)

4:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home