There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Heroes In A Half Shell

This morning I sprayed hair spray on my armpits insted of deoderant, I thought things like that only happened on the tv.

Why is it when nothing is going on I have time to blog and nothing to blog about and when lots is happening I can never find the time to blog.

Lots is happening at the moment.

3 weeks until settlement.

I applied for a new job yesterday. And embroidery/promo products store opening up at Chermside. I am excited by the concept of working in a 'showroom' insted of at a 'kiosk'.

I think I need to sell my soul on eBay to pay the bills at the moment. We are putting twice as much money into our savings as we normally would to replicate the mortgage paying situation. Soooo poor, I don't know what kind of fools would let us buy a house. Why is it that we strive to live comfortably and once we get into a situation where we can live comfortably we create more debt for ourselves and make things tight all over again. Once the wedding is 'out of the way' things should be ok again, those things aint cheap. Apparently the average Australian wedding costs around $30,000. Ours will be about half of that but that's only because I am a DIY ninja.

James got me really drunk on Sunday night and I was upchucking a lethal combo of prawns, sausages, curry, ginger beer and goon at 4 in the morning. I'm off the drink for a while. Quite a while.

I have to go find my togs now so I can go swimming this afternoon - no more excuses

Peace Out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home