There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Rootin' Tootin'

I have a job interview at 8am on Thursday morning. Whish me luck. I need new clothes.

Last night I polished a wardrobe in my underwear, played Hero Quest and baked fudge brownies. I don't know how i fit so much into a Monday night.

I went swimming this morning, swam 4 laps and got out because I was pissed of with the budgie smuggling corporates that swim in the Valley pool. Will stick to walking from now on.

On the weekend I planted 10 hippeastrum bulbs and my penis peppers. We also got our loan docs signed and bought a christmas tree.

2 weeks and 1 day until settlement.

Its my birthday soon too. Very quiet one this year.

I want a puppy.

And new tattoos :)

Rock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home