There was a little girl, Who had a little curl, Right in the middle of her forehead. When she was good, She was very very good, But when she was bad she was horrid.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Teary

I just served the nicest lesbian. She told me how her and her girlfriend are having a baby. She was just like a normal super-proud parent to be, it was the sweetest thing and made me a little teary. It was great that she felt could just openly bring it up like its the most normal (yet amazing) thing in the world. Times they are a'changin.

I still don't think that man lady should be having a baby though.

I have a new SLR camera and I'm rocking out. James's birthday tomorrow and we are staying in the city and going to see Henry Rollins. We also have a new fridge, an air conditioner, cordless phones and broadband. I feel like we're finally catching up with the world. Money is awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home